Summer 2015 Camp
Blue Cheetah Celebrates 12 Years of Lacrosse Excellence!
Here's why our camp stands out among the rest:
- five full days, whereas most other camps span only 4 or even 3 days.
- owned, managed, and staffed by career educators, people who teach and coach young people every day.
- all experience levels accepted.
- specialized skills instruction (goal-tending, facing off, long-pole, dodging and shooting).
- best camper-to-coach ratio in the area: 5-to-1.
- discount opportunities for goalies, siblings, groups, and those who attended our February Break clinic.
- modest cost compared to most other camps.
Mon - Fri, July 13th - 17th, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Boys and Girls ages 7 - 16, $330 (discounts available)
Lincoln Field Complex, Lexington
*New discount offer: Goalies get $20 off
Summer 2013 Camp Highlights:
Camp was a blast! Thank you.
Blue Cheetah Lacrosse Camp is an elite developmental camp for boys & girls entering 2nd grade through entering 10th grade, located at Lincoln Park in Lexington, MA. With its three state-of-the-art synthetic grass fields, Lincoln Park is one of the finest athletic complexes in the northeast, offering a safe playing surface in nearly any weather conditions.
Our enthusiastic and experienced coaching staff brings cutting edge skills and techniques to our campers. We maintain a low camper-to-coach ratio for an optimal learning environment which emphasizes fun!